True stories for anyone who wonders about the great mysteries: where do we come from, why are we here, and why do we forget. Explore prebirth communications between parents and their future children and higher dimensional parenting. Learn what people spontaneously remember about life before birth, Inter-Life Memory, and the Immortality of the Soul:
Cosmic Cradle: Spiritual Dimensions of Life before Birth
Cosmic Cradle, Spiritual Dimensions of Life before Birth sheds light on how the life of the Soul in a human body is only part of our experience in a multi-dimensional universe.
Cosmic Cradle traces our journey from the heavenly world to birth via pre-birth experiences, memories and communications.
Stories include people who are born with memories intact of their journey to Earth and parents who communicate and interact with the Souls of their future children prior to birth.
Cosmic Cradle is filled with wisdom gathered from interviews as well as classical and traditional sources – philosophy, cultural anthropology, history, biographies, religion, poetry, and mythology.
This knowledge of pre-birth experiences has never been synthesized and compiled before into a single volume.
- Discover events happening at the Soul level prior to conception, womb-time and birth itself.
- Trace the step-by-step journey of the Soul from the higher dimensions through the mother’s womb to birth.
- Explore wisdom from 108 cultural perspectives and experiences of contemporary people.
- Learn about the individual Soul’s place and purpose in the grand scheme of creation.
Cosmic Cradle provides a new synthesis for understanding our spiritual roots and the journey of our Soul:
- Do we choose our parents and our future lives before we are born?
- How does the Soul select parents and future life circumstances?
- Can communications occur between potential parents and souls seeking human birth?
- Why does the Soul “fall” from the higher dimensions?
- How do Souls travel to Earth?
- What happens when we are in our mother’s womb?
- What happens when we take our first breath?
“Cosmic Cradle is a stunning achievement, comprehensive in scope, spiritually illuminating!… Elizabeth and Neil Carman have thrown open a golden door.”
— David B. Chamberlain, Ph.D.
author, The Mind of Your Newborn Baby, editor of BirthPsychology.com
Authors of the Cosmic Cradle, Elizabeth Carman, Ph.D. and Neil Carman, Ph.D. are pioneers on the frontier of research into pre-birth experiences and memories.
Cosmic Cradle links together a wealth of spiritual wisdom from diverse cultural perspectives elucidating the pre-birth experiences of consciousness, pre-birth planning, and the Soul’s journey to Earth.